GriefShare: Seminars and weekly groups to help you face challenges after losing a loved one and rebuild your life.
- Sign up for one-year of daily email encouragements to help you get through each day.
M.E.N.D.: Support for families who have suffered loss through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death.
Celebrate Recovery (CR): Christ-centered recovery/support for people with hurts, habits, hang-up and addictions
- CR is incredibly helpful support and learning for those dealing with all different types of loss - loss of a loved one, relationship, job, health, etc.
Counselor Support: (855) 771-HELP (4357)
- Focus on the Family has counselors that can talk to you by phone and refer to local counseling services. Weekdays: 6a.m.-8p.m. Mountain Time
Crossroads Counseling: (Tulsa, OK Area): (918) 622-4949
- Crossroads Counseling provides a variety of services, including counseling/therapy, EMDR, psychiatric/medication management. Recommend Ron Wood for therapy/counseling services.
Home Improvement Ministry: (HIM) (Tulsa, OK Area): (918) 622-4949
Book: The Grief Recovery Handbook by John W. James and Russell Friedman, Founders of Grief Recovery Institute®
- Action plan for moving beyond death, divorce and other losses including health, career and faith
Book: A Grace Disguised - How the Soul Grows Through Loss by Jerry Sittser
Book: Holding onto Hope by Nancy Guthrie
- A pathway through suffering to the heart of God; includes an 8 week study of Job.