CRISIS PREGNANCY SUPPORT
Each support center can provide education, information and referrals regarding pregnancy options in addition to the other services noted.
- Call, text, on-line chat, find a local crisis pregnancy centers, or look for information regarding options
- Call - (800) 712-4357
- Text "HELPLINE" to 313131
- On-line chat, find local crisis pregnancy centers or add'l information - OptionLine.org
Near Tulsa, OK:
Mend Pregnancy Resource Center: (918) 745-6000
- Free lab certified pregnancy tests, limited ultrasounds, options information, practical needs support and additional support programs
Crisis Pregnancy Outreach: (918) 296-3377
- Transitional home, counseling services, medical partners, mentoring, parenting support, practical needs support, and fully licensed adoption agency
Catholic Charities of Eastern OK: (918) 508-7199
- Pregnancy testing, Licensed OBGYN/registered nurses/on-staff counselor providing pre and postnatal care, assistance with Medicaid applications, practical needs support, support programs, on-site Spanish translation
Rachel's Vineyard: (877) 467-3463
- Weekend retreat for MEN and WOMEN to renew, rebuild and redeem hearts broken by abortion.
Book: Intimate Issues - 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex by Dillow and Pintus
- This book is geared toward issues impacting healthy sexual relations between a husband and wife. There is one specific chapter entitled "How can I get rid of guilt over my abortion?"