Posts reveal emotional and personal experience regarding crisis pregnancy and abortion after care.
CRISIS PREGNANCY SUPPORT
Each support center can provide education, information and referrals regarding pregnancy options in addition to the other services noted.
- Call, text, on-line chat, find a local crisis pregnancy centers, or look for information regarding options
- Call - (800) 712-4357
- Text "HELPLINE" to 313131
- On-line chat, find local crisis pregnancy centers or add'l information - OptionLine.org
Near Tulsa, OK:
Mend Pregnancy Resource Center: (918) 745-6000
- Free lab certified pregnancy tests, limited ultrasounds, options information, practical needs support and additional support programs
Crisis Pregnancy Outreach: (918) 296-3377
- Transitional home, counseling services, medical partners, mentoring, parenting support, practical needs support, and fully licensed adoption agency
Catholic Charities of Eastern OK: (918) 508-7199
- Pregnancy testing, Licensed OBGYN/registered nurses/on-staff counselor providing pre and postnatal care, assistance with Medicaid applications, practical needs support, support programs, on-site Spanish translation
Rachel's Vineyard: (877) 467-3463
- Weekend retreat for MEN and WOMEN to renew, rebuild and redeem hearts broken by abortion.
Article: How to talk to a friend after an abortion
Articles/Support: Specifically for Men
Book: Intimate Issues - 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex by Dillow and Pintus
- This book is geared toward issues impacting healthy sexual relations between a husband and wife. There is one specific chapter entitled "How can I get rid of guilt over my abortion?"