Hello! We're glad you're here!
How long have you two been doing life together? If the answer is more than 1 day, you probably have some stories to tell. Being in relationship, especially marriage, can be one of the most challenging yet beautiful aspects of our lives. We have been married since 2003, and between our personal, professional, and ministry experience, we truly believe we can guide and support you as a couple to take your relationship to the next level. Couple's Coaching is an investment you'll never regret!
We hope you take advantage of this unique opportunity! Often, if a couple is being coached or counseled by a man, the woman fears, "he'll never understand me!" When coached or counseled by a woman, the man often fears, "she'll blame me for everything!" At Run the Race Together, you will receive the benefit of having another man and woman in the room that are compassionate, qualified, and we have a lot of fun!
I (Ron) am a Licensed Professional Counselor, and I (Halee) am a Certified Life and Relationship Coach. Together we offer holistic coaching for couples, which includes support, accountability, encouragement, education, and techniques to reveal what is holding you back.
Couple's Coaching vs. Couple's Counseling
You may be wondering what the difference is between couple's coaching and counseling.
Couple's Counseling is beneficial for deeper issues that cannot be easily addressed in coaching, such as:
- the relationship is abusive in any way.
- if one or both of the partners is struggling with addiction of drugs, alcohol, or sex.
- if infidelity is on-going or still a very emotional topic.
- if one or both of the partners has mental health issues that have not been addressed.
It is not uncommon for individuals within a relationship to seek a counselor individually while seeking coaching as a couple.
If counseling (rather than coaching) is a better fit for you and your partner, we encourage you to seek a counselor. If you are in Oklahoma, we recommend Crossroads Counseling for a selection of very gifted and compassionate counselors (note: Ron does his private practice counseling services through Crossroads Counseling). If you are not in Oklahoma, please see our Marriage Resources page.
At Run the Race together we offer Couple's Coaching, which is focused primarily on moving forward, very goal oriented, directive and educational. It is appropriate for
- enhancing communication skills.
- creating awareness around old patterns of behavior - disrupting them - and then creating more effective relationship patterns.
- developing a deeper understanding of one another's personalities, gifts, and desires.
- growing toward one another in a way that builds mutual trust, happiness and greater intimacy!
- if both partners are motivated to invest in the relationship.
So if you are ready to say goodbye to your "perpetual problem", thrive rather than survive, and up-level your relationship - then let's get going. Don't run this race alone, and join us for your free introductory session today!
A few things you may want to know...
Where: Sessions are primarily held via Zoom.
Free Introductory Session: Find out more about the programs we offer, have a brief experience of being coached, and decide if we are a good fit for both of you. Book now!